In the following web you may find the documents required by the RFEDA for the acceptance of your vehicle in the Group Open of the Spanish Cross Country Championship.
- Request form fully filled according to each vehicle. You may see an example of how to fill the form. Compulsory. (Click Here to See).
- Vehicle Homologation Form scanned in PDF, if it exists. Optional.
- Safety Cage Certificate scanned in PDF, if it exists. Compulsory for SSV type vehicles.
Other important information:
- Safety Equipment for Cross Country Vehicles. All vehicles MUST be in compliance with whole Art. 283. Pay special attention to:
- Art. 283-3: LINES, FUEL PUMPS AND ELECTRIC CABLES
- Art. 283-6: SAFETY HARNESSES
- Art. 283-7: EXTINGUISHERS AND EXTINGUISHING SYSTEMS
- Art. 283-11: WINDSCREEN, WINDOWS, APERTURES (if applicable)
- Art. 283-14: FIA APPROVED SAFETY FUEL TANKS
- Art. 283-19: MUDFLAPS
- Art. 283-20: SEATS
No request will be studied if part of the above mentioned information is not completely submitted. NO VEHICLE IS ADMITTED UNTIL HAVING THE WRITTEN ACCEPTANCE OF THE RFEA TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT.